This is a compilation of some common sense tips that will help to make your online trading experience much safer and more enjoyable.
- Choose buyers/sellers with Global Authentication Verification Certificate and check their certificate numbers on gavcert.com,
- Always review seller feedback and comments left by others; leave feedback for others to benefit from your experience,
- Contact with the person you are trading about the items, payment method and delivery options,
- Be aware of the market price of the products you are looking for. You should reconsider the deal if the price offered is 30% lower than the current market price,
- Learn about the custom charges if you are trading internationally, this will help you to estimate total costs,
- Wait until you’ve received payment before shipping an order and always use the payment methods offering protection.